Thursday, January 27, 2011

mama mia.

My mom, for those of you who really know me you probably know that we have not always had the best relationship. In high school we didn’t always see eye to eye but as I have moved away and came to college things totally did a 180. I talk to her almost every day and she has become quite the texter, we e mail and have just become a lot closer. I have really learned to appreciate her and the things she does, some may say that distance makes the heart grow fonder, it really does. I really enjoy our relationship and being able to tell her things and joke around. I don’t come home very often but when I do it’s always a good time whether it’s shopping, letting her facebook creep, the occasion Michael Jackson dance offs, or making fun of the neighbors pig. She has really supported me through showing and has become quite the fahsionista. I know that she will be there no matter what I do even if that means moving away, she may even come visit, even though that will consist of bringing the dogs. I consider her one of my close friends and think that everyone should be able to be both friends and a parent with their child. We may not always agree but I wouldn’t change ya for the world. Love love.

1 comment: