Thursday, January 27, 2011

Lambeau, Packer, Lexus

I unfortunately don't have any good pictures on my computer

Meet Lambeau, Packer, and Lexus our three golden retrievers. There’s not much to say about them besides there three little peas in a pod. Lambeau and Packer are two years apart and are full brothers, while Lexus is her own breed, literally, she’s crazy. They spend their days laying on there hidea couch in the garage or running through the woods. They spend their evenings by the fire place or curled up on my parent’s leather furniture. Basically doing whatever they please. They are my mother’s favorite children, ask anyone. We have had several batches of puppies which is always fun, and yes mother I know what you’re thinking. I miss them like crazy when I’m at school and even though my roommate has a dog it’s just the same.
Lexus

No comments:

Post a Comment