Sunday, January 2, 2011

"I guess that's why they call it sin city..."


Vegas for your 21st birthday, crazy. Well, crazy is what I experienced for four short days. I turned 21 on December 28th, 2010 and celebrated the way I have planned for 2 years. No I did not get hammered drunk and get married in a shady chapel as some of you may think but, we were tempted. We did however walk around looking for the famous hangover spots.   I had my first legal drink at midnight which you can’t do in Minnesota and continued to drink my strawberry margaritas the rest of the day. If anyone is reading this and loves me so much they want to buy me a present (mom &dad) a margarita maker would be super! Anyways it was a trip I will never forget with the people I love the most. It was definitely worth the wait and it still hasn’t hit me that I can buy for myself :) We experienced a few different things in Vegas including, being broke, rollercoaster’s on top of over 100 story buildings, and I learned I am deathly afraid of heights. The escalators outside were scaring me. But, all in all we survived I believe we all came back with a little money thanks to the fish game, and we made some great memories that we will never forget.
Our hotel, The Luxor

No comments:

Post a Comment