Friday, January 14, 2011

A family.

Amy, Ann, Adam, my siblings. Although I am the youngest and yes, the only one without a name starting with an A we are family and no one can ever change that. We have had our moments where we hate each other and don’t get along but in the end were family. My sister Amy is 32 married with two boys, Caleb and Aiden, along with many pets running around. My sister Ann who I also consider one of my best friends is 30, married, with a little girl named Briella and another little boy on the way. My brother Adam works at sprint and lives in Winona, we went out for new years together and had an interesting time to say the least. I consider myself very close to my family and wouldn’t know what to do without them. Holidays are my favorite time of year, simply because I get to see them, and spend time with them. We may not say it very often but, I love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment