Tuesday, January 25, 2011

kiss kiss, love love

Cousins are the first friends most people ever have as children. No one will ever understand your crazy family like your cousins. No one knows this better than me and Kelly, my cousin. She is one of my best friends and someone who I tell more to than a normal person should. We have so many inside jokes, the average person would not understand anything we are talking about, and we like it that way. She’s the first one I tell when something good or bad has happened and by just saying one word she knows what I’m talking about. The reason this is a day late is because I spent all day yesterday trying to figure out how I could put what she means to me into words and I hope I’m doing an ok job. I don’t think I would have gotten through high school or going through college without her. Between the drama, roommates, boys, and grades she is always there pushing me to be my best or just listen to me vent about the crazy things in my life. She doesn’t judge and has helped me through the most difficult times. I spend every spring break in California visiting her and wouldn’t have it any other way. She is also my number one care package sender, other family members take note. Her family is like my second family and who wouldn’t want a cousin as a best friend. I could go on for days about how much Kelly means to me and partly who I am today is because of her but I will keep it short and sweet by saying, Love Love K.

1 comment: