Tuesday, January 18, 2011

evolved


Over the past two and a half years I have evolved into what I think is a much more mature and sure of herself kind of girl then I was before. By packing up and moving seven hours away I didn’t really have a choice, having struggled in high school I knew college would be a challenge. Paying for food and everything else I learned how to budget and handle my money. This year I took an even bigger leap and decided to move off campus and pay rent. So far, so good, I have had to buckle down and work for what I want which in turn I think has made me a better person. If I want something I try my hardest to work to get it, which isn’t always a bad thing. By evolving into this person, it makes me excited to see what the future will bring such as, graduation (some day), marriage, a family maybe even…time will only tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment