Monday, January 17, 2011

dad

A dad is usually a role model, an advice giver, and someone you know will always be there, my relationship with my dad is no different. My dad has been my number one fan for as long as I can remember and has been to every horse show for the past ten years. Why everyone else had a show mom I had a show dad, through the good times and bad he was always there for me. He taught me how to have good sportsmanship whether I got first or last, and to always congratulate the other person no matter what the circumstances are. He has supported me in every decision I have ever made, good and bad, and he is someone I tell everything to. I couldn’t imagine my life without him and feel for some who don’t have the kind of relationship that I do. You only get one set of parents, and I wouldn’t change mine for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment