Friday, January 21, 2011

Horses

I have been showing and around horses my whole life. I wouldn’t have it any other way and honestly don’t know anything else except summers consisting of being outside in the 100 degree weather with long sleeves on. Starting in WWHSA and moving onto Pinto and Paint I have been having the time of my life and collecting some bragging rights along the way. I will never forget my first horse Fairlight or my fist show horse Norman who has taught me everything I know and  is irreplaceable. Norman couldn’t last forever though as I wanted to move on to more challenging things so, I introduce you to the new line up for 2011.



My trusty steed Dirti Little Rumer aka "Rumer" we have been there, done that, and I wouldn’t change her for the world. She is there for me good day or bad and always knows how to make me smile. She spends her days relaxing and only having to compete in the western events which I’m pretty sure she loves.


Meet Absolootly Obvious aka "Allen" yes, Allen. He is my semi new hunt seat horse with long legs and a big heart. He loves to please and has come a long way in the short year I have owned him. We compete in the English and Showmanship events.


And then there was Portia, the smallest and newest member of the family. She stands about 33 inches tall and shouldn’t get much bigger :) She’s my dad’s favorite and has a mind of her own. She will make her big debut this summer in hopefully the halter events and it should be a very interesting show season with three horses to take care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment