Tuesday, January 24, 2012

cough cough

Yesterday Tim got sick, which means, he coughed. I wish I kidding...sorry Tim :( Anyways he thought that we should go to urgent care which I am all for because it means we get to go to Willmar and they have a Target, and people! So we went, and to start off with, hospitals, people who are sick, people who cough, people sitting next to me, people in hospitals in general FREAK ME OUT! We showed up, checked in with two different people grabbed a lemon bar and strawberry smoothie from the little coffee shop and had a seat. The first room was fine plenty of room and the only person in there was this sweet little man in a wheelchair, harmless. Oh and then there was this lady walking around carrying her two year old with no pants on, she will also appear later. Then we got moved into a different room with less chairs but only one other person, at first. A few more people showed up and Tim got called in, I decided to stay. I was going to wear one of those masks but Tim threatened to leave me…haha. So as I was sitting there I witnessed some pretty hilarious things. First came Eminem, well a wanna-be. He literally was the whitest punk kid with corn rolls I have ever seen. Then entered the man who fell out of his van, don’t worry he was fine. He did however decide to sit right next to me and tell his whole story to Eminem’s mom. I now know every one of his medical appointments for the next three months. Oh, and remember the lady carrying her kid with no pants…well, she too entered the room. And let’s not even mention the awkward child who was staring at me this entire time.  Oh and the twenty year old with a leather jacket and spiked hair sipping on his juice box while being pushed in a wheelchair. Who was told to stay seated but then decided to walk around. Let me just say I couldn’t update my twitter fast enough, nor could I try not to laugh at some of the things that were happening. I couldn’t get out of there fast enough and drench myself in hand sanitizer. On a side note I got a job today. Stay tuned J

No comments:

Post a Comment