Wednesday, September 14, 2011

rume rume shines again

This weekend is the annual MN 4-H State Horse Show! WOOHOO!!! Even though I am too old to compete :( Rumer isn't, and will once again be making her final debut! My friend Katie's little sister Keri (or according to my biology teacher, my little sister) will be showing Rumer in the all around events and has added pressure to continue on Rumers success, with winning a class, or two :) I have mixed emotions about going, good and bad. I'm over joyed to be going again, considering I think it is the best show of the season, besides all the drama. I am a little sad to be watching Rumer shine with out me, but, will be one happy girl knowing she will do awesome! I am so blessed to have such an awesome horse that not only I have had great success, but, that I have someone else that can share and have the same opportunities to have one of the greatest experiences of my life, winning a state title :) GO KERI!!

No comments:

Post a Comment