Wednesday, March 9, 2011

California oh how I miss you

Well I tried blogging the other day but, apparently it did not work, my apologies. Every year since I have been in college so, two and a half I have gone to California for spring break, this year is different. When the flights went up to about $600 I knew it just wasn't gonna happen and I was sad but i was its ok, and me and Tim decided that we might road trip it in august. Well now seeing every ones statuses about going somewhere warm and sunny and flying and what not it really made me sad. I only see my cousin about three times a year and this is the big hurray, not to mention the pinkberry. The warm weather, the beach, Santa Monica, just everything. I was fine until today and now I'm thinking about going to sell my blood to go (just kidding) but, really. Its not the same and the fact that it snowed about 5 inches last night made it even worse. I am however excited to see my family but sadly they all also live in Minnesota...I guess I will just have to get my annual California flip flops at the Winona Target, I think I just died a little...

1 comment: